What are the ingredients in the Himalaya shaving soap?
Glycerin, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Sodium Castorate (Castor) Oil, Sodium Hydroxide (Saponifying Agent), Purified Water, Carthamus Tinctorius (Hybrid Safflower) Seed Oil, Sorbitol (Moisturizer), Shea Butter, Soy, Himalaya Fragrance
What is the best way to use the soap and create a thick lather?
1. Let soap soak for few minutes in your shaving bowl with warm water.
2. Wash your beard with hot water to soften beard.
3. Rub your wet but shaken out brush briskly in a circular motion over the top of the shaving soap. When lather starts to form, continue rubbing for about 45 seconds making sure the brush picks up soap.
4. Rub soap over your wet beard brushing vigorously coating the beard with soap, lather will start to build. Put a driblet of warm water on the brush and continue to work up the lather on your beard until the lather is thick and covers your beard.
5. Shave with your favorite razor.
6. Repeat steps 4 & 5 for a second pass, giving you a close and clean shave.
Can I use the soap to shave my scalp?
Yes absolutely you can. We have many customers who use our shaving soap to shave their scalp and they have reported that the results are amazing.
What are the dimensions of the soap puck?
1.375" height by 2.5" diameter.
What is the net weight of the shaving soap puck?
All our shaving soaps are 3.8 oz in weight and can last 3 months when used daily.
Do you have other scents beside Himalaya?
Not at this time. We are working on new scents now and we will release them as they are finished.
Can I melt the soap to fit my mug?
Yes you can. You have two options for melting the soap and making it form to the shape of your mug, the first is using the microwave, and the second option is using boiling water.
Using the microwave
Using the stovetop and boiling water
Do you sell your products on Amazon.com?
Yes, you can visit our Amazon store for our products.